April 20, 2022
The Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development has several exciting events and educational opportunities upcoming! Please view attached flyers for more information.
Baltimore County April Job Club Event
· Please join Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development and the Maryland Department of Labor on Wednesday, April 27 at 11:00 AM at Tradepoint Atlantic's Fitzel Community Room (1600 Sparrows Point Blvd, Edgemere, MD 21219)
· This event will feature:
o Resume Reviews
o Networking Opportunities
o Resume Printing and Computers Available
o Participating partners such as Amazon, FedEx, McCormick, and more!
· To learn more and to register, please visit www.baltimorecountyjobfair.com
Baltimore County Digital Literacy Program
· Advances in digital technology have changed aspects of everyday life. This digital literacy program enables adults to succeed in a range of technological activities. Learning the Microsoft Word and Excel programs will help users create professional looking documents, add design layouts, organize data, translate data into meaningful information, and learn how to calculate, analyze, revise, update and present data to drive decision making in the workplace.
· Spring/Summer classes are being offered at Liberty Career Center, Hunt Valley Career Center, and CCBC Essex.
· To learn more about class dates & locations, please view the flyers attached or call 410-887-8000.