The Baltimore County Police Department is actively recruiting candidates who are interested in becoming a Police Cadet. Applicants can go to www.joinbaltimorecountypd.com to apply. All applicants are encouraged to read all qualifications and instructions.
To become a Police Cadet, you must:
• Be at least 18 years of age at the time of hire. You can apply at 17 1/2 years of age.
• Pass a written examination.
• Pass a physical (medical) examination.
• Pass a comprehensive background investigation, polygraph examination, and psychological screening .
• Have US Citizenship at the time of appointment.
• Have a valid driver's license.
• Have a high school diploma or a GED certificate recognized by the Board of Education of Maryland at the time of the appointment.
• Have less than four points on their driving record.
• Have no felony convictions.
Some benefits Police Cadets receive:
• Current Starting Salary : $27,861.00
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• College Tuition Reimbursement.
• "Cadet" service time counts toward retirement.
• Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, Personal Leave, Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury and Military Leave are extended to Cadets.
Please share this with anyone that would be interested. For more information click here.
Please subscribe to www.4410online.com for more information, and important updates. Stay Connected!