October 20, 2022
Event and Job Opportunities:
Work with the most innovative team in the industry at Niagara Bottling!
• Niagara Bottling’s new plant at Tradepoint Atlantic in Baltimore is hiring! Join Team Niagara by applying for position in maintenance, production, warehouse, or quality assurance. They offer competitive pay, benefits, and a culture that empowers Team Members.
• Learn more on their website.
The Property Management Division of Baltimore County Government is hiring!
• The Property Management Division has opportunities available for Building Maintenance and Capital Construction Units.
• Positions include heating and air conditioning mechanic, property management specialist, engineer, plumber and electrician.
• Career benefits include paid leave, medical, dental and prescription insurance, retirement system and tuition assistance.
• Apply today online.
Don’t miss the Baltimore County Job Club recruiting event!
• The Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development and the Maryland Department of Labor are proud to host the next meeting of our monthly Job Club at Hunt Valley Career Center!
• Meet with employers who are actively recruiting for multiple open positions or have your resume reviewed by one of our certified staff members. Great networking opportunities and computers are available for resume printing.
• Register online to attend.
Board of Child Care has 80+ positions available!
• Find joy and purpose in your career. Board of Child Care is seeking compassionate, mission-focused, team-oriented experts who care about strengthening local communities and improving children’s lives— while growing and advancing personally in their own careers.
• From therapists and case workers to medical and office staff, if you’re passionate about making a difference, we’ve got a career for you.
• Join them on Friday, November 4th to learn about 80+ available positions.
• Sign-on bonuses available for select positions.
• For more information contact Tanya Cole-Lennon at email@example.com or call 410-922-2100 ext. 5816.
• Join Southwest Airlines on Tuesday, October 25th, for an In-Person Information session, where you can learn about their Ramp Agent positions at BWI Airport.
• Wages starting at $17 an hour with benefits including full medical & free space-available flights! Register online to attend.
The Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development
Career Centers - Baltimore County