September 7, 2022
The following businesses have shared their upcoming events with us. Please view attached flyers for more information.
Events and Training Opportunities:
Mark your calendars for our upcoming 7th Annual Fall Career Fair.
· Join us at Eastpoint Mall on Wednesday, September 28th from 10 AM to 1 PM for the 7th Annual Baltimore County Fall Career Fair, featuring over 30+ employers hiring for positions in retail, hospitality, public service, healthcare, manufacturing and more!
· Register on Eventbrite here: http://ow.ly/cVUO50Kha7U.
· To receive unemployment credit for attending this event, register through the Maryland Workforce Exchange (event ID 95149) at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/.
Looking for a job in the transportation industry? Look no further than the Maryland Department of Transportation.
· MDOT invites applications for the position of Transportation Engineer I.
· Careers with MDOT offer generous health care coverage, great vacation and scheduled holidays, training and education, and solid retirement plans.
· MDOT SHA is now offering student debt forgiveness program and hands-on training.
· To learn more or apply, please visit http://ow.ly/PGHA50KBfyS
Personal Branding Workshop
· Join us and expert trainers from Towson University for a Personal Branding Workshop! Learn proven techniques to identify & market your personal brand and stand out from the crowd in your career search and entrepreneurial pursuits.
· Three workshop dates are being offered, September 30th, October 4th and October 7th. Time and location for each date are included on the flyer.
· Interested individuals are asked to forward their resumes (Word or PDF format only) with a statement of their interest to HuntVWDC@BaltimoreCountyMD.gov. Please include "Personal Branding" in the subject line.
Thanks so much,
The Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development